This is an IBM Automation portal for Cloud Platform products. To view all of your ideas submitted to IBM, create and manage groups of Ideas, or create an idea explicitly set to be either visible by all (public) or visible only to you and IBM (private), use the IBM Unified Ideas Portal (https://ideas.ibm.com).
We invite you to shape the future of IBM, including product roadmaps, by submitting ideas that matter to you the most. Here's how it works:
Start by searching and reviewing ideas and requests to enhance a product or service. Take a look at ideas others have posted, and add a comment, vote, or subscribe to updates on them if they matter to you. If you can't find what you are looking for,
Post an idea.
Get feedback from the IBM team and other customers to refine your idea.
Follow the idea through the IBM Ideas process.
Welcome to the IBM Ideas Portal (https://www.ibm.com/ideas) - Use this site to find out additional information and details about the IBM Ideas process and statuses.
IBM Unified Ideas Portal (https://ideas.ibm.com) - Use this site to view all of your ideas, create new ideas for any IBM product, or search for ideas across all of IBM.
firstname.lastname@example.org - Use this email to suggest enhancements to the Ideas process or request help from IBM for submitting your Ideas.
Thank You for entering and providing information to this RFE. Due the age and changes in the products over time additional functionality was introduced which could help to adress this RFE, this RFE will be closed.
IBM UrbanCode Release is EOS now, please have a look at IBM UrbanCode Velocity
Please provide a new RFE based on the latest versions if needed
RFE is from 2015 unclear if still needed
The feature that is described in this request is a candidate for a future release.
Due to processing by IBM, this request was reassigned to have the following updated attributes:
Brand - Cloud
Product family - UrbanCode
Product - UrbanCode Release
For recording keeping, the previous attributes were:
Brand - Internet of Things
Product family - Release & Deploy
Product - UrbanCode Release
That is mostly done on UCR'i 126.96.36.199
İf you have more than 50 release, deployment, deploymentPlan combobox is not enough
Also On impact analysis there is no pager for changes
Deployment Plan: Each release can have multiple (15) Deployment Plans.
Change and Initiatives: On RTC we have more than 90000 WI. Daily min usage is 150 WI.
1. We cannot add multiple Application to the Release
2. Release, Deployment Plan, Changes and Initiatives selection is unavailable (Selection popup with grid) after 50.
3. On RTC Integration, Query selection is unviable after 50
4. Applications can be import from rtc changes to Releases.
5. On Release, Deployment Plan, Changes and Initiatives there is no pager, ordering and search on grid views (Server Side).
6. On Deployment, there is no pager on grid views (Server Side).
7. On RTC Integration, if query has more than 2000 WI. It does not bring all data to Urban-Code Release properly.
8. On Release Impact Analysis view, there is no search for Application and Release.
9. On Pipeline view, there is no search or sorting (Modify date or Snapshoot creation) for Application.
Initiatives and Changes we have also problem.
In our rtc project area, we have 6989 project and more than 90000 Sub WI.
On UrbanCode Release, we will import projects as Initiatives and Sub WIs will be changes.
after I load 2000 chages tool start to unusable