We invite you to shape the future of IBM, including product roadmaps, by submitting ideas that matter to you the most. Here's how it works:
Post your ideas
Start by posting ideas and requests to enhance a product or service. Take a look at ideas others have posted and upvote them if they matter to you,
Post an idea
Upvote ideas that matter most to you
Get feedback from the IBM team to refine your idea
Help IBM prioritize your ideas and requests
The IBM team may need your help to refine the ideas so they may ask for more information or feedback. The offering manager team will then decide if they can begin working on your idea. If they can start during the next development cycle, they will put the idea on the priority list. Each team at IBM works on a different schedule, where some ideas can be implemented right away, others may be placed on a different schedule.
Receive a notification on the decision
Some ideas can be implemented at IBM, while others may not fit within the development plans for the product. In either case, the team will let you know as soon as possible. In some cases, we may be able to find alternatives for ideas which cannot be implemented in a reasonable time.
If you encounter any issues accessing the Ideas portals, please send email describing the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org for resolution.
For more information about IBM's Ideas program visit ibm.com/ideas.
Capability for admins to expose/hide form controls at run time
Currently all the form controls have to laid out and exposed to users. We need a capability to expose/hide the form controls and not display them statically
• Ability to expose/hide existing form controls on the form • API to expose/hide a tab • API to specify which tab has focus • API to change the form from the hook
• User opens a form to file a defect
• User changes the value of a field
• Based on the field value changes, optional fields should now be exposed for data entry
• Sometimes the optional fields can be a set of fields too which can be designed in a new tab that will now be exposed
• Focus should now be set on that tab with the fields that are now exposed
Do not place IBM confidential, company confidential, or personal information into any field.